No experience? No worries!
– On-the-job training with National Accreditation from William Angliss Institute
– Gain Valuable industry skills & experience
– Willing to learn, be reliable with a hardworking attitude
– Apprenticeship in Commercial Cookery Cert. III in Hospitality
– Must have tax file number & permanent residency status
We are always looking for new team members! Excellent opportunity available at our popular waterfront restaurant for an energetic and diligent apprentice chef. In this full time position, you must be available for work on weekends. You will learn & perform all aspects of a chef’s duties in the kitchen.
Experience is not required. Award rates apply.
Email your expression of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org